Dr. Ashley Smith's Biography
Dr. Smith doesn’t just restore teeth, he often restores his patient’s desire to smile. He finds it immensely gratifying to offer affordable and accessible dental care through Willamette Dental Group, having been raised of limited means as one of ten siblings without insurance. He’s patient and understanding, down-to-Earth and flexible. Dr. Smith speaks both Spanish and English, an ability that helps him communicate with his patients.
He likes to spend weekends with family at events or watching movies, coaching sports, playing indoor soccer, or working on his mini farm, where he grows hay and cares for the family’s 30 chickens.
- Dental School - Temple University The Maurice H. Kornberg School of Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Idaho State Dental Association
- Southwest Idaho Dental Society
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Open to New Pediatric and Adult Oregon Health Plan Patients