Dr. Daniel Jenks' Biography
What Dr. Jenks loves about dentistry is not only his ability to improve his patients’ oral health but to also offer comfort and relief. He’s been interested in biological sciences since junior high and feels fortunate for the many mentors who’ve encouraged him and helped him along his path. Willamette Dental Group offered the perfect opportunity to return to his hometown of Idaho, where he can be close to family while also working at a practice that takes such great care of their patients.
Days away draw him into the mountains or near a serene lake or river, where he finds peace in the beauty and majesty of nature.
- Indiana University School of Dentistry
- Residency - Veterans Affairs Medical Center Indianapolis
- Residency - Indiana University School of Dentistry - Endodontics
- American Associatio of Endodontists
- American Dental Association
- Indiana Dental Association
- Cultural Sensitivity Training