Dr. David Seegmiller's Biography
Trailing three decades in private practice, Dr. Seegmiller wanted to find a group setting where he would be surrounded by excellent clinicians. Willamette Dental Group offered this and more. He enjoys getting to know new people, and is recognized for his attentive and friendly personality. He’s also devoted a good portion of his career to the treatment of special needs patients. Proud to have been a Navy veteran and the dentist for Idaho Steelheads hockey team, he’s particularly interested in dental restorations following trauma.
Dr. Seegmiller was born into a family of engineers, earning his degree in Chemical Engineering before applying to dental school. He likes to spend days off playing the oboe and participates in several of the valley’s musical productions.
- Dental School - University of Oklahoma College of Dentistry
- Idaho State Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Southwest Idaho Dental Association
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Open to New Pediatric and Adult Oregon Health Plan Patients