Dr. Alexandria Johnson's Biography
Dr. Johnson has wanted to be a dentist since she was just 15 years old, once her second set of braces were removed. Seeing her smile transformed, she wanted to give others the same self-confidence she gained. She’s humbled to now help her hometown community by offering great patient care through Willamette Dental Group. Extremely patient-focused, Dr. Johnson establishes partnerships designed to elevate oral hygiene habits and she’s conscientious about how formative each experience can be.
As a Salem native, she likes her close proximity to family and friends, spending time with them on the golf course, taking cooking classes, exploring the region, and occasionally traveling abroad.
- Dental School - Oregon Health and Science University School of Dentistry
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Oregon Dental Association
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Open To New Pediatric and Adult Oregon Health Plan Patients