Dr. William Trevor's Biography
Treating those with the greatest need offers the greatest reward for Dr. Trevor, who has worked for years primarily with patients covered by the Oregon Health Plan. He believes that proactive practice, like that offered at Willamette Dental Group, is the future of dentistry. He listens, hears, and cares and he’s pleased to work in an organization that treats patients and not just teeth. Which is why most remember his conversation and humor above all else.
A fan of the Cascades and new cuisines, he feels most at home in the Pacific Northwest or in the kitchen cooking up another delicious meal.
- Spanish (conversational)
- Dental School - University of California at Los Angeles School of Dentistry
- Residency - Cambridge Health Alliance Department of Dentistry and Oral Surgery - General Practice Residency 12 Months
- Residency - Veterans Affairs Medical Center Sepulveda - General Practice Residency 12 Months
- Oregon Dental Association
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Open To New Pediatric and Adult Oregon Health Plan Enrollment