Dr. Aaron McCarley's Biography
Dr. McCarley has wanted to be a dentist since his teens, so he could follow in the footsteps of dentists and specialists who cared for his own teeth. He soon moved from his hometown in Kentucky to the Pacific Northwest to reside in a region he’s found to be at the cutting edge of dentistry. Willamette Dental Group appealed most for its continual push toward improvements in modern practice. Always smiling and upbeat, he takes it upon himself to find that missing puzzle piece to make every individual feel most at ease in his chair.
Having grown up scouting in Kentucky, he’s still drawn to hiking, camping, and exploring the great outdoors on days away from the office.
- Dental School - University of Louisville School of Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- National Dental Association
- Cultural Specialty Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Open to New Pediatric and Adult Oregon Health Plan Patients