Dr. Christopher Flemming's Biography
Patient comfort is most important for Dr. Flemming, and this only happens with trust. He’s forthright with patients and sensitive, drawn to Willamette Dental Group for its evidence-based approach to dentistry and for its family-like atmosphere. He doesn’t just treat but also educates, helping even the most high-risk become cavity-free. And with two other dentists in his family, he’s always understood the importance of oral health. Dr. Flemming is dependable and fair, persistent and calm.
He’s happy to live in the Pacific Northwest, where he likes to spend weekends at home with his family, relaxing in nature, hiking, or camping.
- Dental School - Oregon Health and Science University School of Dentistry
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Open to New Pediatric and Adult Oregon Health Plan Patients