Dr. Diana Lee's Biography
Growing up, Dr. Lee had a wonderful experience with her dentist, who not only treated her, but also mentored and urged her toward a career in the field. At a crossroads in her career path, she followed that advice and returned to school. This was one of the best decisions she’s made in her life. Willamette Dental Group shares in her core beliefs of a proactive, preventive approach to patient care, and she values the camaraderie and collaboration its group setting provides.
Nature being a meditative and joyful experience, she gets outdoors to reset when she can. She’s also a tea enthusiast who’s continually looking for new places to get her fix.
- Dental School - Western University of Health Sciences College of Dental Medicine
- American Dental Association
- Oregon Dental Association
- American Association of Women Dentists
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Open to New Pediatric and Adult Oregon Health Plan Patients