Dr. Kristy Lin's Biography
Dr. Lin’s parents are both dentists, which grew her curiosity about the field. After she explored various career options through her time in college, she was convinced dentistry would also be the path she would excel in. Dentistry combines her love of arts and aesthetic sensibility with her love of science and logical problem-solving ability. She believes in treating every patient as if they were family by taking the time to create individual treatment plans to suit their needs. She chose the collaborative setting at Willamette Dental Group because she values the flexibility that a team approach can provide for the patient experience.
When she’s not behind the chair, you’ll often find Dr. Lin exploring the Pacific Northwest or browsing local farmers’ markets.
- Dental School - Oregon Health and Science University School of Dentistry - General Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Open to new pediatric and adult Oregon Health Plan Patients