Dr. Mark Van Dusen's Biography
It was a friend in middle school who started Dr. Van Dusen along his path toward dentistry. “What if we don’t make it to the NFL,” his friend asked. “What else would you like to do?” While attending dental school at OHSU, he fell in love with the state’s incredible scenery and decided to make Oregon his home. He brings the Aloha spirit to Willamette Dental Group, particularly excited when a patient chooses to go into the dental field after an affirming experience in the chair.
Though he didn’t make it to the NFL, Dr. Van Dusen is still athletic and spends many weekends watching a game with friends and family.
- Dental School- Oregon Health and Science University
- Residency - Oak Knoll Naval Hospital - General Practice Residency 12 Months,
- New York University College of Dentistry - Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Closed to New Pediatric and Adult Oregon Health Plan Patients