Dr. Meredith Dugoni's Biography
Dr. Dugoni is calm and patient, known for her ability to make the dental experience fun. She’s also easy to talk with, discussing concerns and sharing techniques to help patients continue their preventative care at home. As a psychology major at the University of Washington, she volunteered for the campus’ award-winning Dental Fears Clinic and counseled patients on behavioral management techniques so everyone received the oral care they needed. She brings this same patient-centered approach to Willamette Dental Group, valuing its strong support system and family atmosphere.
Away from the office, she’s likely found rowing on the Willamette River, jogging along a Portland trail, or experimenting in the kitchen with new vegetarian and vegan dishes.
- Dental School - Roseman University of Health Sciences College of Dental Medicine
- Residency - Virginia Commonwealth University School of Dentistry - Pediatric Dentistry
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Oregon Dental Association
- Special Care Dentistry Association
- American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Open to New Pediatric and Adult Oregon Health Plan Patients