Dr. Ruben Alcazar's Biography
Dr. Alcazar was inspired to follow in the footsteps of his father, who was a well-respected dentist in the community. This led him to earn his dental degree and Certificate in Advance Graduate Studies in Orthodontics in Peru and in the Unites States respectively. Over time, he continued to hear great things about Willamette Dental Group from colleagues and knew the practice aligned perfectly with his own professional principles. Having always been driven to help others, he’s never shied away from a challenging case and feels a great sense of pride when his peers look to him for advice.
When not creating beautiful smiles, Dr. Alcazar loves to get out on the tennis court or reenergize in nature.
- Dental School - University of San Martin de Porres
- Residency - Jacksonville University - Orthodontics
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Open to New Pediatric and Adult Oregon Health Plan Patients