Dr. Yashar Sekhavatmandi's Biography
Dr. Sekhavatmandi had quite the sweet tooth growing up, which led to his fair share of dental work. But it was his love of science and working with his hands along with this early exposure to dental care that prompted him to pursue a career in dentistry. At Willamette Dental Group, he found a practice philosophy that perfectly aligned with his own. He believes this emphasis on education and on patient empowerment along with their strong team culture and group setting translates into improved patient outcomes.
On weekends you’ll likely find him on a bike ride in the city or escaping the cell signal altogether immersed in nature either camping, hiking, or snowboarding in the mountains.
- Dental School - Texas A and M University College of Dentistry
- Residency - Veterans Administration Portland Healthcare System
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Oregon Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Open to New Pediatric and Adult Oregon Health Plan Patients