Dr. Dinesh Reddy's Biography
Dr. Reddy joined Willamette Dental Group in 1999. He offers the extra care patients need to slowly ease into treatment. This might mean an extended and informative pre-treatment consult, or it could be an engaging show-and-tell so patients, especially children, know just what they can expect. He’s exceptionally dedicated, once driving to his patient’s doorstep to deliver a much-needed retainer. As a doctor at Willamette Dental Group, he enjoys the freedom to focus solely on clinical care. He also appreciates cooperating alongside its multi-disciplinary team, where each pitches in to solve patient dental and orofacial diseases.
Dr. Reddy is a weekend golfer and wine collector who loves college sports, the Oregon Ducks, good food, and quality time with his wife and kids.
- Dental School - University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine
- Residency - University of Minnesota School of Dentistry - Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Lane County Dental Society
- Oregon Dental Association
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Closed To New Pediatric and Adult Oregon Health Plan Patients