Dr. Melanie Grant's Biography
Dr. Grant wants all of her patients to feel comfortable in her care, and she has the kind of calm and relaxed demeanor that naturally puts a patient at ease. After all, she knows what good care feels like, relishing in her own fun dentist and orthodontist visits from the age of twelve. Now behind the chair, Dr. Grant would like to instill the same positive associations for her patients. She values the opportunity to treat all ages and backgrounds at Willamette Dental Group.
As a mother of twins, she’s created the perfect work-life balance to do so, focusing on patients at the office and her children when away. Dr. Grant enjoys family, football, boating, and swimming.
- Dental School - Oregon Health and Science University School of Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Oregon Dental Association
- Washington County Dental Society
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Open to New Pediatric and Adult Oregon Health Plan Patients