Dr. Hafsteinn Eggertsson's Biography
Dr. Eggertsson has acted as lead examiner and trainer for multiple studies on Caries Detection and Caries Preventive methods testing. He earned a Master's degree in Operative Dentistry, and a PhD in Dental Sciences, focusing in Preventive Dentistry and Caries Detection methods. He’s sat on the Board of the European Organization for Caries Research and has acted as president of the Cardiology Research Group of the International Association for Dental Research. Willamette Dental Group gives him a great opportunity to practice his specialty, and patients find him highly precise and thorough. He enjoys working on those fine details and making everyone feel better about themselves.
Dr. Eggertsson’s originally from Iceland, plays and watches soccer, likes biking and travel, and is a big fan of both history and nature.
- Dental School - Indiana University School of Dentistry
- Professional School - Indiana University School of Dentistry - Operative Dentistry
- Indiana University School of Dentistry - Dental Sciences Preventive Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- European Organization for Caries Research
- Lane County Dental Society
- Oregon Dental Association
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Closed to New Pediatric and Adult Oregon Health Plan Patients