Dr. Roy Guerin, III's Biography
Dr. Guerin has wanted to become a dentist since high school, and that enthusiasm in the field has only grown since. He’s inspired to deliver quality care to patients daily. At Willamette Dental Group, that means appropriate treatment based on the individual’s needs as opposed to production, sales, or targets.
He cherishes the flexibility the practice provides along with their convenient work hours, which makes it easy to balance a rewarding career with other personal pursuits and hobbies. And as a big supporter of his daughter’s endeavors, he’s frequently found on the road to yet another softball tournament.
- Dental School - Louisiana State University School of Dentistry
- Residency - Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine: Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Closed To New Oregon Health Plan Enrollment