Dr. Shannon English's Biography
Though an accomplished dentist, Dr. English is often most recognized for her hugs – with patients known to track her down if they didn’t receive one before leaving. Regularly laughing and sometimes crying with patients over the years, her kindness resonates wherever she goes. Also highly intuitive, she’s able to sense the subtlest of gestures and respond accordingly to make sure everyone feels comfortable in her presence. Dr. English is a strong believer in the team approach to dentistry, with tremendous respect for everyone it takes to support each patient’s care. She’s been involved in advocating for dental care access for those underserved.
When away from the chair, her most cherished activity is cooking with family and broadening their palates.
- Dental School - Texas A and M University College of Dentistry
- American Association of Public Health Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Lane County Dental Society
- Oregon Dental Association
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Closed To New Oregon Health Plan Enrollment