Dr. John Le's Biography
Dr. Le is a conservative practitioner who works with patients to prevent the cause of dental disease before it becomes irreversible. His interest in the field was sparked in childhood after sitting on the receiving end of the dental chair for treatment that notably improved his smile. Now a graduate of OHSU with honors, his most memorable and rewarding career accomplishments have always been those calling for extra attention and empathy. He stands behind Willamette Dental Group’s philosophy of compassion, integrity, and prevention.
Dr. Le and his wife adventure out to explore beaches and national parks on weekends or try out new and exotic cuisines. He can always be counted on to bring his camera along.
- Dental School - Oregon Health and Science University School of Dentistry - General Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Oregon Academy of General Dentistry
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Open to new pediatric and adult Oregon Health Plan Patients