Dr. Grant Beyer's Biography
A firm believer in evidence-based dentistry and the practice of good oral health, Dr. Beyer likes to use the analogy: “You wouldn’t build a house on a bad foundation.” With Willamette Dental Group’s focus on the same principals, finding the practice was a stroke of good fortune. Naturally empathetic, he has the same level of compassion regardless of the amount of confidence a patient might outwardly express. He’s proud to have helped many overcome hesitations by providing the right information, treatments, and techniques they needed.
On weekends he might be found taking their dog out of town, going on a hike, or heading to the dog park. He also likes to take frequent trips to the coast and to Bend.
- Dental School - Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
- Residency - Lutheran Medical Center (NYU Langone Hospitals) - Advance Education in General Dentistry 12 months
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Open to new Oregon Health Plan Patients