Dr. Gurmeet Case's Biography
Dr. Case is a calm and versatile practitioner, listening most often and relating with patients through a shared experience or observation. She loves the career opportunities available at Willamette Dental Group, valuing its flexibility and accommodations through all of life’s twists and turns. It’s a career abundant with heartfelt moments. In fact, she’s still moved when she recalls one of her patient’s reactions after she’d fabricated a denture that fully restored his smile.
She appreciates all of those day-to-day joys along with a healthy work/life balance, taking long runs, mountain hikes, and leisurely strolls through her neighborhood to patron quaint local shops and restaurants.
- Dental School - Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine
- Residency - New York University Langone Hospitals - Advanced Education in General Dentistry 12 Months
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Closed To New Pediatric and Adult Oregon Health Plan Patients