Dr. Julia Francois' Biography
Dr. Francois grew up in Portland and worked at the Washington Park Zoo throughout high school. She discovered dentistry while researching careers combining her artistic abilities with interests in science. And patients appreciate that she takes the time to listen to their needs, designing treatment strategies that are perfectly suited for them. She joined Willamette Dental Group for that sense of camaraderie and its spirited culture within a group practice that allows her the time to focus solely on patient care.
Though she considers herself a novice hiker, she likes to occasionally embark on trails up and around Mount St. Helens. In the summertime, she pulls more gear together and goes camping.
- Dental School - Oregon Health and Science University School of Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Multnomah Dental Society
- Oregon Dental Association
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Open to New Pediatric and Adult Oregon Health Plan Patients