Dr. Rakesh Gadde's Biography
Dr. Gadde has more than 20 physicians in his family. But none expressed the kind of career satisfaction he wanted for himself. It wasn’t until he started seeing an orthodontist who loved his career that it clicked. When asked what he’s most proud of, he’ll tell you about patients whose entire outlook changed following treatment. With a focus on prevention and a large practice environment, Willamette Dental Group felt like the ideal setting.
Dr. Gadde enjoys early morning runs and bike rides. In fact, he’s completed a rigorous 30-mile ultramarathon. When he’s not cheering on the Illinois Fighting Illini football team, he enjoys cooking or heading into town and trying new restaurants.
- Dental School - University of Louisville School of Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Oregon Dental Leadership Academy
- Oregon Dental Association
- Oregon Health Authority Equity Committee
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Healh Plan
- Open to new pediatric and adult Oregon Health Plan Patients