Dr. Robert Collins' Biography
If you were to describe Dr. Collins in one word it would be “gentle”, and those smiles during checkout say it all. He’s had the pleasure of working alongside the same managing dentists and practice managers for over 20 years and retention is just one of the reasons he’s chosen to be a part of Willamette Dental Group.
When not helping patients, friends and fresh air pull him onto the golf course not only for the game but also its landscapes and relaxing ponds. Equally fulfilling are the long walks he takes with his wife.
- Dental School - Oregon Health and Science University School of Dentistry
- Residency - US Army Dental Activity Lewis McChord Madigan Army Medical Center - Advanced Education in General Dentistry 24 Months
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Lane County Dental Society
- Oregon Dental Association
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Open to New Pediatric and Adult Oregon Health Plan Patients