Dr. Irini Sahuon's Biography
An experienced and compassionate professional, Dr. Sahuon looks forward to the one-on-one interactions dentistry provides. She genuinely cares for her patient’s dental health as well as their comfort level – with her, with their treatment plan, and in the dental chair. She asks important questions, listening attentively and sharing insights so patients understand all of their options.
Drawn to the health field and specifically dentistry in her teens, she comes with the understanding that a patient’s oral health is the gateway to general health. Dr. Sahuon focuses on the individual to uncover concerns and expedite treatment as a means for eliminating disease and optimizing wellbeing. When not assisting patients, she enjoys time relaxing with her children at the park or the beach.
- Dental School - Oregon Health and Science University School of Dentistry
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Multnomah Dental Society
- Oregon Dental Association
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Open to New Pediatric and Adult Oregon Health Plan Patients