Dr. Jui Chun Cheng's Biography
Both of Dr. Cheng’s parents were dentists who ran a clinic in his native country of Taiwan, where he spent much of his childhood. Their influence, combined with an interest in arts and crafts, attracted him to dentistry. What further solidified his career choice was one dental school patient who had stopped wearing dentures as a result of discomfort and ill fit. Dr. Cheng spent time fabricating a wax-up for his new pair of dentures and his patient immediately wanted to wear them home because they felt so comfortable. Willamette Dental Group’s emphasis on proactive and preventative dentistry strongly resonates with his own values.
He often balances days off with sketching, playing the violin, and more strenuous activities like kendo.
- Dental School - Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine
- American Dental Association
- Cultural Sensitivity training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Open to New Pediatric and Adult Oregon Health Plan Patients