Dr. Mikhail Bondarew's Biography
Dr. Bondarew’s father was a carpenter who instilled the value in working with his hands from a young age. This, paired with a highly influential family dentist, sparked curiosity and an appreciation for dentistry. While working as a resident at the Portland Veterans Affairs hospital, he was proud to transform his patient’s entire outlook on care, providing a peaceful demeanor and atmosphere. He wanted to be part of a collaborative multi-doctor practice focused on preventative treatment, so Willamette Dental Group was a natural choice.
Beyond dentistry, he also enjoys the physical and mental challenges his hobbies require, from rock climbing to mountain biking, mountaineering, to reading.
- Dental School - Virginia Commonwealth University School of Dentistry
- Residency - Portland Veterans Affairs Medical Center - General Practice Residency
- American Dental Association
- Oregon Dental Association
- Multnomah County Dental Society
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Open To New Pediatric and Adult Oregon Health Plan Enrollment