Dr. Tommy Ngo's Biography
One highlight of Dr. Ngo’s career came when he took part in a dental mission trip to Peru, where he provided care to hundreds of patients each day who could not otherwise receive treatment. This desire to help others led him to Willamette Dental Group for its proactive partnerships with patients and its aim to stop the disease-repair cycle through evidence-based prevention. Born in Vietnam, Dr. Ngo immigrated to the U.S. at the age of two and is fluent in both English and Vietnamese.
He feels fortunate to call Oregon his home, where he can recharge with a scenic hike or camping excursion on any given weekend.
- Dental School - Oregon Health and Science University School of Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Oregon Academy of General Dentistry
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Open to New Pediatric and Adult Oregon Health Plan Patients