Dr. Maher Youssef's Biography
Dentistry became a passion for Dr. Youssef after a dentist restored both his smile and his self-confidence as a child. Later, he enrolled in an accelerated dental program during undergraduate school to pursue his dream of becoming a dentist. His exceptional clinical performance qualified him for early dental school checkout. Willamette Dental Group’s philosophy aligned perfectly with his own focus on evidence-based dentistry and patient centered care. In addition, he credits his bilingualism and multicultural experience in helping him build rapport with his patients.
Dr. Youssef is also a fan of the Portland food scene, and loves sampling various cuisines. He also enjoys skiing and auto restoration.
- Dental School - Oregon Health and Science University School of Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Open to new pediatric and adult Oregon Health Plan patients