Dr. Richard Del Togno Armanasco's Biography
Dr. Del Togno Armanasco (“Dr. D”) always tries to imagine how he would feel if he was the one in the chair, and that’s how he treats patients. This extends beyond dental treatment into patient education, where he provides the guidance and information he would also want to have. Those who know him best describe him as enthusiastic, thorough, and creative. These traits along with his innate talents and interests steered him to dentistry in college. He values the group practice setting at Willamette Dental Group for its focus on prevention and noninvasive dentistry, growth opportunities, professional reward, and camaraderie.
When he’s away from the office, Dr. D likes to socialize around a board game or relax watching a good movie or show. He also enjoys hiking and camping.
- Dental School - Oregon Health and Science University School of Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Oregon Dental Association
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Closed to New Pediatric and Adult Oregon Health Plan Patients