Dr. Amelia Stoker's Biography
When Dr. Stoker first became interested in dentistry, she was completing an internship with the Office of the Surgeon General in Washington, DC. One of the best aspects of the job, she says, is providing a trusted environment for patients during their brief time in her chair. Not only did Willamette Dental Group’s approach to care coincide with the way she wanted to practice, but it was also where her twin sister had worked prior to her own dental residency.
In her free time, you might find her getting together with friends to explore the great outdoors or staying inside to watch football or to read a good book.
- Dental School - Oregon Health and Science University School of Dentistry
- Residency - Oregon Health and Science University School of Dentistry - Orthodontics
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan