Dr. Kariana Peters' Biography
Dr. Peters wants to build connections with patients before ever looking at their teeth as she takes time to earn their trust and confidence. With degrees in Biology and Art, she fell in love with dentistry for its ability to blend the two. She wanted to affect positive change in her world, reminded of a patient whose treatment for cancer had taken its toll on her oral health. Once restoration was completed, her patient looked in the mirror and said her new smile brought just as much joy as becoming cancer-free.
Dr. Peters has a broad range of interests, from playing Legos with her boys to painting, calligraphy, enjoying Oregon's wine country and training for triathlons.
- Dental School - Oregon Health and Science University School of Dentistry
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Multnomah Dental Society
- Oregon Dental Association
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Closed to New Pediatric and Adult Oregon Health Plan Patients