Dr. William Metz's Biography
Dr. Metz was interested in dentistry from a young age, always one to enjoy working with his hands and studying science along with its application to health care. And he’s proud to have patients now with him for two to three decades. With his treatment and their daily care, he’s helped patients keep their teeth for a lifetime. He’s focused and committed, enjoying the cooperation and connection he shares with each person.
As he sees it, Willamette Dental Group provides a wonderful opportunity to practice evidence-based dentistry while foregoing all of the distractions of running the business. Days away from the office typically take him somewhere on his bike into the hills of Washington County.
- Dental School - Oregon Health and Science University School of Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Multnomah Dental Society
- Oregon Dental Association
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Closed to New Pediatric and Adult Oregon Health Plan Patients