Dr. John Moriarity's Biography
Dr. Moriarity learned about Willamette Dental Group from a friend who already worked at the practice. After hearing wonderful things, he decided to do his own research, and found it was the perfect fit for him professionally. Here he has the opportunity to use evidence-based dentistry with a concentration on patient education. He is proud to play a pivotal role in helping patients visit the dentist more often and assist people in feeling relaxed and comfortable in his care. He selected dentistry as a path in college, and after shadowing another dentist, he knew this was the career for him.
He often spends days off on hiking excursions along scenic local trails, finding relaxation in the outdoors.
- Dental School - Marquette University School of Dentistry
- Residency - New York University Langone Hospitals - General Practice Residency 12 Months
- New York University Langone Hospitals - General Practice Residency 12 Months
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Open to New Pediatric and Adult Oregon Health Plan Patients