Dr. Leah Leonard's Biography
For Dr. Leonard, who has always felt motivated to help and care for others, healthcare was a natural path. Which field in healthcare, however, wasn’t as certain until she was more exposed to dentistry and became interested in dental and oral medicine. Most appealing are the relationships she can build with her patients, many of which can grow to last a lifetime. In Willamette Dental Group, she’s found a practice that shares in her professional values and goals.
Dr. Leonard is just as passionate about her work as she is in the kitchen, where she’s often baking or cooking up new cuisine. She also enjoys visiting new areas and learning about various cultures.
- Dental School - Virginia Commonwealth University School of Dentistry - General Dentistry
- Residency - University of Alabama School of Dentistry at UAB - AEGD
- Oregon Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Open to new pediatric and adult Oregon Health Plan Patients