Dr. Peter Carlesimo's Biography
Dentistry gives Dr. Carlesimo the opportunity to improve someone’s health and their self-confidence, something he learned early on as a child with “old school” braces. He also experienced the transformation dental rehabilitation made on his mother trailing years of treatment. A compassionate practitioner known for his values and integrity, Dr. Carlesimo has worked on the Colorado Dental Board and as a volunteer for those with limited financial means and access to care. He appreciates the oneness, unique culture, and direction at Willamette Dental Group driven by the fact that it is directly owned by dentists.
Days off typically take him into the beauty and serenity of nature with his wife, children, and dogs.
- Dental School - University of Maryland School of Dentistry
- American Association of Dental Boards
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Open to New Pediatric and Adult Oregon Health Plan Patients