Dr. Amanda Kremer's Biography
Dr. Kremer puts herself in her patient’s shoes, knowing first-hand how it feels to be in the chair. She grew up interested in dentistry at the young age of ten, sitting in a Willamette Dental Group office fitting her braces. Returning now as a practicing dentist, she values the clinical support the practice offers. Bringing the most satisfaction to her day is experiencing that transformation for patients who had once been embarrassed to smile now beaming with newfound confidence.
She’s delighted to live downtown where she can walk all over Portland, and she’s known to spend weekends dining at new restaurants, working out, or boating.
- Dental School - Oregon Health and Science University School of Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Multnomah Dental Society
- Oregon Dental Association
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Closed To New Pediatric and Adult Oregon Health Plan Patients