Dr. Raymond Tucker's Biography
As a board certified pediatric dentist, Dr. Ray has treated children for years. He became interested in dentistry when he was in high school. He likes finding the most effective ways to provide care to children. The conservative, need-based treatment philosophy at Willamette Dental Group is especially relevant for children, making them feel comfortable and safe.
Dr. Ray enjoys the restaurants in Portland and traveling domestically and internationally.
- Dental School - Howard University College of Dentistry
- Residency - Coler Goldwater Memorial Hospital - General Practice Residency 12 Months
- Residency - Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Pediatric Dentistry
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Oregon Academy of Pediatric Dentists
- American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Closed to New Pediatric and Adult Oregon Health Plan Patients