Dr. Blaine Mowrey's Biography
Dr. Mowrey came to Willamette Dental Group trailing a lengthy career of service in the U.S. Navy, impressed to find a practice sharing the same principles as military dentistry and his own core values. He’s the proud recipient of the Civilian Gold Humanitarian Award, earned while stationed in the Philippines after he orchestrated and participated in more than 45 humanitarian missions that ultimately treated more than 10,000 people. Dr. Mowrey first became interested in dentistry at the prompting of his mother, who recognized his talents already at age 12.
His ideal weekend is spent watching sports or enjoying the company of his elderly father. Summers may take him hiking in the fresh mountain air.
- Dental School - Oregon Health and Science University School of Dentistry
- Residency - Northwestern University Dental School - Endodontics
- American Association of Endodontists
- American Dental Association
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Open to New Pediatric and Adult Oregon Health Plan Patients