Dr. Christina Wood's Biography
One of the initial draws to the dental profession for Dr. Wood was the opportunity to work with people, so it’s no surprise that patients appreciate her compassionate and approachable style. She first became interested in the field when she ventured into a dental clinic in college, and immediately sensed it was meant to be. She had the same feeling when finding Willamette Dental Group, a practice that stood out for its patient-focused approach. This gives her the ability to work collaboratively with patients to improve their oral health.
When she’s not behind the chair, she enjoys exploring nature, practicing yoga, traveling, or taking in the occasional concert.
- Dental School - Tufts University School of Dental Medicine - General Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Open To New Pediatric and Adult Oregon Health Plan Enrollment