Dr. Kim Erickson's Biography
Dr. Erickson moved to Portland after retiring from active duty in the U.S. Navy following 26 years of distinguished service. She was excited to live closer to her husband’s family here in his hometown and hoped to find a large practice where specialists could collaborate to solve complex treatment issues. Having heard great things about Willamette Dental Group, it felt serendipitous when she found an opening for an oral surgeon at the practice. She’s treated patients from Hawaii to Japan, and she’s grateful to have participated in humanitarian work abroad including missions in Thailand, Malaysia, and Tonga.
Her hobbies include traveling, paddling, hiking, and leisure activities with her husband and daughters.
- Dental School - Oregon Health and Science University School of Dentistry
- Eastern Virginia Dental School - Medicine
- Internship - Naval Medical Center Portsmouth - General Surgery Internship
- Residency - Naval Hospital Oakland - General Practice Residency
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth - Oral Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Association of Oral Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- National Dental Board of Anesthesia
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Open to New Pediatric and Adult Oregon Health Plan Patients