Dr. Koichi Saito's Biography
Dr. Saito remembers the time he spent with his childhood best friend, whose father was a dentist and allowed them to play with old burs and dental tools at his office. Since that time, Dr. Saito has been hooked with working inside the tooth with the dental microscopes and even smaller tools. Retired from the U.S. Navy serving more than two decades of service, he embraces Willamette Dental Group’s practice philosophy of evidence-based prevention and treatment similar to that of military medicine with its focus on patient care as opposed to production.
Now excited to call Portland his home, he’s known to spend days away enjoying its diverse selection of restaurants, hiking and snowboarding trails.
- Dental School - University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine
- Residency - Navy Medicine Professional Development Center - Endodontics
- Professional School - The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Science - Oral Biology
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Endodontists
- Connecticut Association of Endodontists
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Open to New Pediatric and Adult Oregon Health Plan Patients