Dr. Michelle Ludwick's Biography
Dr. Ludwick chose a career in dentistry as early as the seventh grade, always hoping to help others. For her, Willamette Dental Group stood out by offering the right vision for the future of dental care. Following work at production-driven practices, she’s happy to now focus solely on disease prevention. Dr. Ludwick is a skilled practitioner and listener who has always had an innate ability to pick-up on verbal and non-verbal cues so that she could personalize her approach. She also likes to keep her patients focused on outcomes to help them stay relaxed.
Weekends often take her to the outdoors, to the movies, or anywhere with her dogs and family.
- Dental School - Marquette University School of Dentistry
- Residency - University of Louisville School of Dentistry - General Practice Residency 12 Months
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Open to New Pediatric and Adult Oregon Health Plan Patients