Dr. Anuoluwapo Animashaun's Biography
“At that moment, my outlook on dentistry completely changed,” said Dr. Animashaun recalling the day she witnessed her aunt, a dentist, reconstructing a patient’s smile on a local television station and giving someone a second chance at life through dentistry. The practice philosophy at Willamette Dental Group resonates with her for its focus on evidence-based and conservative dental treatment. She credits her experiences during residency caring for patients who were non-English speakers for teaching ways to connect, communicate, and express compassion regardless of language barriers.
On weekends, she’s often found reading a good book, writing, watching movies, or seeing new sights both in the Pacific Northwest and beyond.
- Dental School - Indiana University School of Dentistry
- Residency - Columbia Basin Health Othello Clinic (NYU Langone Hospitals) - Advanced Education in General Dentistry 12 Months
- Society of American Indian Dentists
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Open to New Pediatric and Adult Oregon Health Plan Patients