Dr. Bushra Liaqat's Biography
Dr. Liaqat invests extra time building rapport with her patients, valuing the trust they place in her. Born in India, she relocated to America and attended dental school at New York University, an exciting and immensely satisfying leap for someone who had never before traveled outside of the country. She became interested in health care as a career in high school, but dentistry stood out for its ability to blend both science and art. She shares in Willamette Dental Group’s commitment to disease prevention and evidence-based dentistry.
A fan of the arts, culture, and history, she often spends quiet weekends reading a book or visiting a museum. She also loves travel and taking part in new cultures and cuisines.
- Medical School - New York University College of Dentistry - General Dentistry
- Dr. Ziauddin Ahmed Dental College and Hospital - General Dentistry
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Closed To New Pediatric and Adult Oregon Health Plan Patients