Dr. Jefferson Gourley's Biography
It's a privilege to serve, says Dr. Gourley, who always knew he wanted to be a healthcare provider. It wasn’t until his junior year in college that he narrowed his focus into the field of dentistry. Initially practicing in a small Colorado mountain town, he can still recall those first experiences with patients and how they made a lifetime impression on him. He finds that Willamette Dental Group fosters the best use of his talents, offering a team approach and uniting the expertise of multi-disciplinary colleagues.
On days off, he never passes up a good barbeque. He also tries to get out into nature with friends and family as often as possible, except in March when they’re committed Kansas Jayhawk fans.
- Dental School - University of Missouri Kansas City School of Dentistry
- Residency - Tibor Rubin VA Medical Center - Endodontics
- American Association of Endodontists
- American Board of Endodontics
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Closed To New Pediatric and Adult Oregon Health Plan Patients