Dr. Natalija Kokoreva's Biography
Dr. Kokoreva cares for her patients as if they were family, presenting solutions that are ideal for their dental health situation. She’s particularly proud when patients turn to her in disbelief because they didn’t feel a thing. She’s found the perfect professional fit at Willamette Dental Group, impressed by their quality of care and progressive approach to conservative dentistry. In fact, she’s wanted to be a dentist since first grade, and used to write about it in a diary her grandmother has saved to this day.
Dr. Kokoreva is fluent in Russian, plays the piano, and has self-published a children’s book about proper brushing practices. She also enjoys spending weekends with her husband and children.
- Dental School - University of Tennessee College of Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Oregon Dental Association
- Lane County Dental Society
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Closed to New Pediatric and Adult Oregon Health Plan Patients