Dr. Ying Wan's Biography
Growing up in Oregon, Dr. Wan always felt well cared for as a Willamette Dental Group patient herself. Today, she’s excited for the opportunity to be on the other side of the patient-dentist relationship and to collaborate with the team of dental professionals at Willamette Dental Group. A thoughtful and attentive clinician, she approaches each patient with empathy while working to achieve a healthy, radiant smile.
Dr. Wan spends her days out of the office hiking with her husband in the mountains of the Pacific Northwest or hanging from a climbing wall. She also loves cooking a good meal so share your favorite recipes!
- Dental School - Columbia University College of Dental Medicine
- Residency - University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Adams School of Dentistry - Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Closed to new Oregon Health Plan Patients