Dr. Earl Gilder's Biography
Dr. Gilder was just 12 years old when he started wearing braces and thought to himself, “this is what I want to do.” Having been in their shoes is just one reason why he empathizes with his patients so well. He’s thankful every day to have the opportunity to bring out someone’s more confident personality. At Willamette Dental Group, he can focus solely on those patients while enjoying the security of great benefits for his family.
Dr. Gilder is well traveled, and he’s touched down in 48 states along with four of the seven continents. The most significant of those flights took him to a small South Pacific island, where he met his wife.
- Dental School - Tufts University School of Dental Medicine
- Residency - Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry of University of Southern California - Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Closed To New Pediatric and Adult Oregon Health Plan Patients