Dr. Erda Pradel's Biography
Dr. Pradel came to the United States at the age of 13, knowing few words in English. She can still recall the generosity of a dentist who accepted just $100 she’d saved from babysitting to cover a full crown restoration. Today she credits that experience along with big dreams, determination, and the support she received from family and well meaning teachers for inspiring her along her career path. She was drawn to Willamette Dental Group for its work-life balance; equally impressed with the caliber, efficiency, and gracious nature of employees throughout the practice.
Physically active, she’s often found at dance class perfecting her salsa or meringue moves. She also enjoys the theater, biographies, and documentaries.
- Dental School - Harvard University School of Dental Medicine
- Residency - University of California at Los Angeles School of Dentistry - Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellowship - Martin Luther King Jr Drew Medical Center - Trauma Surgery
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Southern California Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Angel City Dental Society
- Cultural Sensitivity Training
- Accepts Oregon Health Plan
- Closed To New Pediatric and Adult Oregon Health Plan Patients